Знакомства, любовь, флирт

Новая тема Список тем • Правила • Участники • :|||||: Архив • RSS

елена

27.07.2011 в 18:02
862633 x0 Ответить
девушка 55 лет, ищет мужчину
Цель знакомства:
брак
Послание:
Познакомлюсь с мужчиной для серьёзных отношений
Подробнее
About Mr.Abel

Please do I have your permission to present you as the Heir to my late clients deposits of $14.600.000.00 million dollars that is in a Bank here in my country since you share the same surnames. I will give a comprehensive detail and information once I get a fit back from you on this email address; houngboesawesq@aol.com
Kindly provide me with the following as regards to the success this transaction
1.Your Full Names 2. Your Telephone Numbers 3. Your Contact Address
4.Your Country of Origin 5. Your Occupation 6. Your ID / Passport
Thanks.
Houngbo Esaw Esq.


PLEASE CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YAHOO.COM / HOTMAIL.COM BECAUSE I ENCOUNTERED DIFFICUTIES SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU,
About Mr.Abel

Please do I have your permission to present you as the Heir to my late clients deposits of $14.600.000.00 million dollars that is in a Bank here in my country since you share the same surnames. I will give a comprehensive detail and information once I get a fit back from you on this email address; houngboesawesq@aol.com
Kindly provide me with the following as regards to the success this transaction
1.Your Full Names 2. Your Telephone Numbers 3. Your Contact Address
4.Your Country of Origin 5. Your Occupation 6. Your ID / Passport
Thanks.
Houngbo Esaw Esq.


PLEASE CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YAHOO.COM / HOTMAIL.COM BECAUSE I ENCOUNTERED DIFFICUTIES SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU,
13.02.2012 в 22:50
nikneim x0 @ 862633 Ответить
Привет! Пообщаемся?


→ елена

Последние обсуждаемые темы на этом форуме: Ответов Автор Обновлено
Отзывы о гадалках, экстрасенсах. 40 rufvalentina 10.09.2026 в 22:34
kahoba
Поход к ясновидящей 45 rufvalentina 10.09.2026 в 22:34
kahoba
Стоит ли тратить время и деньги на гадалок? 51 salariya 10.09.2026 в 22:34
kahoba
Гадалка 189 Анна 1982 10.09.2026 в 22:33
kahoba
Советую хорошую ясновидящую 12 tatanaustugova 10.09.2026 в 22:32
kahoba