Тусовка

Новая тема Список тем • Правила • Участники • :|||||: Архив • RSS

Where can I sell it?

new!
Вчера в 13:29
ЦуньЛин x3 Ответить
Submariner watch that's suffered greatly over the years—there are scratches on the bezel , dents on the lugs, and the bracelet is already worn. It's embarrassing to wear it , and I'd like to sell it, get some extra cash, and get something more decent. The question is, how can I sell it so it's appreciated?
new!
Вчера в 14:28
Хиросима x2 Ответить
If only you carry it to Luxe Brokers https://luxebrokersgroup.com/sell/rolex/ , they buy just such things, evaluating them comprehensively. I can say that wear on sports models is actually a plus; it's called " honesty. " " wear " (fair wear). That is, the price won't be significantly reduced by assessing the wear, especially since there's a demand for ruggedness right now —I've seen worn watches specifically taken as gifts, as if it's fashionable.


→ Where can I sell it?

Последние обсуждаемые темы на этом форуме: Ответов Автор Обновлено
Where can I sell it? 1 ЦуньЛин Вчера в 14:28
Хиросима
Питьевая вода 1 Хиросима 29.09.2026 в 20:43
ЦуньЛин
Дизайнерская мебель 1 Хиросима 29.09.2026 в 17:18
ЦуньЛин
Решили заказать сайт и рекламу для стоматологии 1 ЦуньЛин 23.09.2026 в 18:07
Хиросима
Мебель для ванной комнаты 1 ЦуньЛин 23.09.2026 в 15:53
Хиросима